Thursday, May 20, 2010


I just need to vent for a second. I hate my job. It's hard. 6% of the time, it seems like the perfect situation. The other 94% of the time? I'm in hell. Pardon my french.

I find that running a maid service is not for me. I run the entire business. It's not fun. I'm losing my mind. My hair might as well be half-silver. Just call me whitey. This job has taken such a toll on both my mind and body. I am trying to stay positive, but just when things seem to be working out, some unhappy girl ruins it for the rest of us. It's like a domino effect. Or in Logan's words, "A death spiral".

Does anyone out there need a virtual assistant? I am extremely qualified. More than you can imagine. Please help!!!

*On a happier note, we are going camping tomorrow night. Our phones will be out of service, so nobody from work will be able to reach me... :)