Sunday, February 15, 2009

Our first Christmas......

Okay, here's another late post. Christmas. We decided to visit both families this year, so that they both could partake in our first Christmas as a married couple. We started at the Buffo's. We made it just in time for Grandpa Guido and Grandma Joann's party. Santa and Mrs. Claus were there. It was magical. We got to open our presents from my mom and dad early because we weren't going to be there on Christmas morning. We got the best presents! They gave us brand new hiking packs! We also got a two man tent that is perfect for us when we go camping this summer! I can't wait to break that stuff out as soon as it gets a little warmer. Boulder, anyone???
After a couple of days, we headed up to visit Mike and Lois and the rest of the Ward clan. We got to visit with old friends, and play with our nieces and nephews. The plan was to head to our awesome cabin in Island Park on Christmas morn, but the weather was too bad and we were snowed in! We actually didn't get to go until the next day! It was so much fun. We stayed in this awesomely huge cabin, and we even got to have a bed! We didn't have to sleep on the floor! The weather was perfect up there, and we went sledding and snowmobiling. Now, only one of the snowmobiles was working. That meant that 30 people had to share it. It's tough, but it can be done.

Logan loved sledding. When we weren't battling each other in Trivial Pursuit, he was outside on the sled forming new trails for the rest of us. Sometimes he was the only one outside, but he kept pushing through! That's why I married him!

Our Christmas break was short, but wonderful. It was so great to see our families and make some more memories!

P.S. I actually didn't take any pictures of Logan's and my first christmas morning together. I am such a bad wife. Really. Does anyone have pictures from Christmas morning that I could have???? Log got me some beautiful Gianni Bini (Giannini Banini for you, mom) boots from Dillards, about ten pounds of gummy candy, and some sweats and a gift card to Victoria's Secret! I loved it! I saved up money from donating plasma....ick....and got Logan a new suit. Banana Republic was having a HUGE sale and I was able to get a suit coat and slacks for a great deal. We got some movies, and some candy. Lois made me this beautiful quilt that I will have to take a picture of! It's got my favorite colors, brown and green! We also got some new cologne and some money, and a new butcher knife that's the sharpest thing on the block. It could cut through bone, I swear.


It was a great Christmas!!!!! We love you family!!!!!

Us at the Buffo Christmas Partay

Logan enjoying another chocolate popsicle....

Look at Logan's face in this one. It cracks me up. He was more jolly than Santa!

This is our adorable niece, Bentley. She'so beautiful. Logan and I loved spending time with her because, as you can see, she loves to snuggle. Logan is going to make a terrific dad. Everyone in our ward thinks so, because he loves to play with their children. We actually spoke in Sacrament meeting a few weeks ago, and I advertised our baby-sitting services. We're desperate.

And this is my grandpa, Guido. I had to put this pic up because it is SO cute!

Merry late Christmas.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for telling me you had a Blog...... Its cute! Post more pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BLOG BLOG BLOG PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!ARGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete